Monday, October 27, 2008

Sometimes it's the little things




We get reminders where we live not to feed the ducks bread because of the effects on the ducks, then the fish and then the pond. So I don't let the kids feed them bread and they are always sad because they see other kids do it. Then I have to go into the "I can't control what other people let their kids do" story :) And then... a friend of mine told me you can go to the Pet store and get cracked corn for the ducks. So off Hailey and I went to PetSmart and sure enough we found wild duck and goose nutrient feed. I am so excited and so was Hailey. We bought a huge bag, put some in a little bag and went down to find the ducks. Of course finding the ducks proved to be a challenge which was not expected :) Eventually we found them and they were happy! Hailey found it funny to watch them bite each other's butts!




No comments: