Friday was our Girl Scout Troops Court of Awards and Bridging Ceremony. I was anticipating this day for so long and was so stressed out about it. In the end it was very emotional for me. One of the moms did a slide show that brought me to tears. I can't get over how far the girls have come this year. From little girls that were quiet and shy to girls that can do so much without us. Watching the slideshow made me realize how much we have done and how far they have come. The girls have done so many service projects this year and have helped their community so much.
Look what our wonderful girls and parents got for us! I can't wait to wear my sweater when we take the girls camping.




1 comment:
Very cool! How awesome.
I am just starting to look in to girl scouts for Kayla now. :)
Post a Comment