
We took a trip over to the Bass Pro shop which is a really neat place. It is HUGE and there is so much to look at, and I don't even like hunting and fishing. We took Hailey when Lauren was in school because Lauren would have been so bored :) We got to see an aquarium, do some shooting practice, lay in a tent, putt some golf balls, sit on some boats and eat FUDGE. I swear they have every flavor you could ever think of.Today was off to the new Phoenix Children's Musuem. It isn't quite finished yet, the girls had fun but we will have to wait to go back after it's finished.
We ended the day at a girl scout swim party with slides, diving boards, a limbo game and a hula contest. Who can pass up all that with a bunch of Girl Scout friends.

Now Nana and Granda are off for their week long bike trip in New Mexico. Can't wait to see them soon!




1 comment:
Awww, looks like good times were had by all. I feel your pain though, it's tough when they have to go home :(
Post a Comment