
Well we are giving a shot at our own compost pile. It turns out that the Town of Gilbert gives them to you for free! I am shocked after just 1/2 hour into putting it out I already have egg shells. fruit rinds, paper towels and dryer lint to put in it! Plus with the storm I have tons of leaves and weeds to add. The kids are getting really excited as well. Lauren has been reading me the list, I was surprised at how many things we can put in it. I am hoping this drastically cuts down our trash. I feel like we make so much trash in a day.
Okay lightbulbs are changed to energy saving, our compost pile out, we'll see what's next...

1 comment:
This seems to be a theme this week. On someone elses post I know this week they were talking about the grocery bags. I have several now if I can just remember to take them in. I need to get a compost container. I did not realize you could put paper towels and dryer lint in. We also do the lightbulbs. The person was also talking about solar panels the other day. That would be much harder to do though then the rest of this stuff.
Post a Comment