Okay so I have been putting off getting my wisdom teeth pulled for almost a decade now. I am getting it done on Friday and went to the oral surgeon today to get a valium so that I could sleep Thursday night. I know that I will lay awake worrying all night and not get any sleep. Oh, I can't wait for it to be over. I know that I am making more out of it than need be but when it comes to my teeth I am a chicken. I didn't have my first real cavity until my 20's so I never knew what to expect.
I am being put under, once he said he needed to cut, drill and pull and it might take some work there was no more question in my mind :) Of course he also told me if I would have had it done a decade ago the healing time would have been half, it figures!
I am thankful though for our great insurance because if it weren't great and I hadn't already paid the deductable I probably would have cancelled the appointment already :)
Lauren has offered to take care of me and filled her entire class and teacher in on the fact that I am scared and she has to take care of me. I have heard that she went on and on about my teeth and probably gave the class way too much information.
1 comment:
Good luck. You will be fine and I am sure Lauren will take good care of you.
Post a Comment