This time of year is such a love/hate relationship. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas, especially the radio christmas music. I am one that can't wait for the music to start Nov 1st and I have it on until New Years. I love that family comes to town, kids have christmas shows and so many traditions happen. I hate all the stress that comes with it.
I think part of it is all the birthdays, girl scout events, school parties, kids shows, present buying, decorating, taking care of sick pets, kids getting sick in winter, finishing up year end stuff at work and everything else all combined.
So, I am hoping to spend the time a little less stressed this year. For one I have enlisted my awesome helper Lauren :) She has taken on the job of christmas cards this year. She has said she is writing all of our cards, so I guess you will see when you get it in the mail if she held true to her word. Second we have scaled way back on present buying. Third I am going to try and breath this year, I might take it up as a hobby :) Anyone else want to join me?
12 years ago
1 comment:
I would love to join you in breathing but I have no time to breath maybe next year when I am stuck in the snow I will breath.
Post a Comment