



We had two great birthday parties that we attended today. I had to share some pictures from Abby's birthday party, she just turned 4! Her mom, Jilene and I shared an office together about 7 years ago and I can't recall a birthday that we have missed for the the girls we have. So to date that means that Lauren, Ainsley, Hailey and Abby have had 21 birthday parties between them :) Abby had a petting zoo birthday party very similar to Hailey's and the people always do a great job and everyone has a ton of fun.
Lauren then had a birthday party at Jeepers (a bigger kids version of Chuck E Cheese) where she got to reunite with some friends from school and the moms all got to catch up on the summer. Wow the girls are growing up. Although I have to admit it is nice to sit on a bench and chat with friends while the girls run from game to rides and we don't have to worry about them :)
1 comment:
Thanks for coming Lauren, Hailey, and Susan. It was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment