Thursday, July 10, 2008

Susan's list

I am... Susan
I want...for nothing bad to ever happen to my family
I wish... I could control my kids fate
I hate... that there are people in the world that hurt other people
I miss... being near my family
I fear... the day my kids move away from me
I feel... lucky for what I have
I hear....kids growing up too fast (what they are talking about already)
I smell...fresh cut grass
I crave... Chocolate
I search... for answers to alot of questions within myself
I wonder... what my kids will be when they grow up
I love... alot of people and animals
I care...about other peoples views of me
I always... wanted to be a vet. but couldn't handle the sad parts
I believe...that my girls will grow up to be responsible,happy, independent women
I dance...not as much as I want to
I sing...only with my kids :)
I cry... alot, whenever something really happy or sad happend
I'm happy when...I see how much I am loved
I don’t always...sit quietly cuddling with my girls
I fight... with my family more than I should
I write... Not enough, I haven't really journaled since the girls were born
I never... go to bed without checking on my girls
I listen... Hannah Montana, sad but true
I need... to find my true self, don't think I have yet

No comments: