Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Exciting news!!

Okay for me at least. WE GOT NEW CARPET! I know it may not seem exciting but I couldn't stand to even sit on our carpet anymore. I think when it hits the 17 year mark it starts to disintegrate. The guy laying the carpet told me the padding was starting to separate, gross!!

I can't believe how excited I am, especially because it's a good excuse to move all the furniture around. I also very last minute decided to paint Lauren's bedroom so I could spill on the carpet and not worry about it :)

I will have to post some pictures soon!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Very cool- can't wait to see it!

Angie said...

That IS exciting, it's official, I now have carpet envy :)

Jilene said...

Here I was all excited that there was something exciting to tell and then it was just the carpet. Don't get me wrong I think that is excited and I cannot wait to get some but I already knew about the carpet so it was a little bit of a let down. My carpet might be the same color I hope you don't mind. That is if it ever gets done.